Instructional Designer (Learning Experience Designer)
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join Haremi and help support and further develop our instructional design capabilities. This role requires a creative and energetic Instructional Designer to design innovative and high-quality digital learning solutions for our wide range of customers in the UK and beyond.
As an Instructional Designer at Haremi, you will:
- Liaise with customers and subject matter experts to understand their learning requirements and lead on the design of appropriate digital solutions (platforms, courses, apps and multimedia assets)
- Ensure learning experiences are engaging and effective by applying best practice instructional design methodologies
- Select and fully utilise a range of content management systems and authoring tools
- Collaborate with other team members such as designers and editors to produce attractive, functional, accessible and accurate content
- Share your instructional design knowledge across the business and input into new concepts and project proposals as required
- Project manage elearning projects from end-to-end.
The following skills and qualities are prerequisites for the role:
- Detailed knowledge of instructional design theory and processes
- Adept at creating, writing, and developing scripts and storyboards for wide-ranging digital content
- Excellent track record of producing highly usable templated and untemplated digital content
- Ability to exploit the full potential of authoring tools such as Articulate 360, Captivate and Camtasia
- Ability to configure Learning Management Systems and Assessment Systems, and their extensions and integrations
- Practical knowledge of how gamification, AI, AR and VR technologies can enhance learning and development
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Open and honest collaborative approach, with strong team working skills
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and make decisions quickly, thoughtfully, and confidently whilst working to strict deadlines.
- A teaching or technical development background would be advantageous.
How to apply
We'd love to hear from you if you feel you are the right fit for our team. Please email your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
We can consider full or part-time applications. Please state your preferred working pattern in your covering letter.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates that are shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Unfortunately we cannot respond to enquiries from recruitment agencies.